Sunday, January 09, 2005

hospitals and flooring

Elena's odds are to stay in the hospital until the doc's decide to induce so this could be days or weeks who knows. Not that easy to be a single parent. I've been doing it for about a week now and it is tough. I feel like all I do is work, go to the hospial, tend to Olivia and sleep. Thats it. I spent most of my vacation sitting around the hospital waiting and waiting for tests or doctors or midwives to spend a few seconds with us and off they go.

My parents came up today and watched Olivia while I worked. Dad finished up the flooring and picked up the carpet and we drug it to the basement. Its heavy.

We went back to see Elena after work and got there about 9 and stayed for a half hour. Olivia really seemed to like it but she was tired and not feeling the best. Speaking of sleep, I think I'm going to call it a night.