Sunday, November 28, 2004

Events of the day

I saw Harley Refsal today. Haven't seen him in ages. He's doing good was dropping Martin off at St. Olaf. Martin is a junior I think he said. Carl is in Chicago. He's a consierge (sp) at a Hotel. Gotta be on your toes for that. I can just imagine the questions he gets.

Olivia is starting to try to walk up stairs w/o any hand support. She made it up our stairs only leaning forward once to catch herself. Downstairs is still dicey.

I accidently locked myself out of our basement storage room. For some reason it has a keyed lock on it and I can't pick it with a coathanger. I talked with some guys at work and they suggested taking the jamb off and using a screwdriver or credit card to push the lock back in. I dunno what I'll do. I don't want this to happen again so I'll probably be changing locksets here so if I do end up
destroying the thing it won't be the end of the world. The thinking was that a previous owner maybe had guns or something along those lines. I mean, who puts a keyed lock on a door like that for no reason?