Thursday, November 25, 2004

adultery

Its not what you think. Yesterday, Olivia and I were downstairs. I was playing mariocart and olivia was crawling all around on her chair on my couch and running around just being a goofball.
She'd pull the control cord and power cords and stand in front of the TV. Hard to play a game with a 20 month old pounding on the screen. Well, she decided to crawl up on the couch and I thought that she was after my controller again. So I moved a bit to my left and kept playing. She persistantly crawled nearer my head and I tilted away from her eyes on the screen. Olivia then lunged at my face and landed a big kiss right on my lips. I was shocked and promptly was passed by a few races. I set down the controller and gave her a kiss back and a big hug.

Two days ago I felt our little boy kick for the first time. That was pretty neat too.