Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election day after

well, Bush won
he lost minnesota. I guess our votes didn't help enough
It seemed at work that most of my coworkers voted for bush or at least they were the most vocal because he won.
I can't believe they were worried about ohio. It was so far for bush it was just goofy.
they even held off calling florida when bush was way out front.
www.ratherbiased.com is a pretty funny site

I just can't belive that the last two elections were so close. strange days indeed.

Elections in Afghanistan went off well. Good to see I don't remember the guys name but he is pro-usa. Working on Iraq elections this january. I read in the news every day about how terrible things are in Iraq and how bad the US is. Like we're supposed to be some miracle workers to magically cure thousands of years of fighting in some clean sweep. I've read in a few places how messed up Europe was after wwII. and how US was seen crappy from European eyes. I dunno.
Chirac of france and Putin of russia and the spanish PM (can't remember his name) wrote/called bush and congratulated him and wished better relations. Putin said something about not giving into terrorists. Something he (former KGB) knows a lot about. I read that they're considering or doing kidnapping the relatives of hostage takers.
They're having lots of troubles still with Chechnia (sp). Not long ago some chechian separatists took a middle school hostage and killed 300 some people mostly children. Makes one wonder what happened to the terrorists to make them want to blow up a school.
I want to write so much more about stuff that I think I better quit.