Sunday, October 17, 2004

33-7

33-7.

yes that is right. Dad and I went to Iowa City to watch the Hawkeyes take the Buckeyes behind the woodshed yesterday. Best Iowa game I've ever been to. Drew Tate was amazing and the defense shut down the bad Ohio State offense.

We sat on the second row deep perpendicular to the endzone so not so great seats but there was a lot of action on our end zone. I brought home a couple of plastic cups. a program and a pom-pom that we found. Dad picked up a Chad Greenway jersey off the railroad tracks. A kid came up to him a quarter of a mile down the tracks and asked if we had found it, that he had dropped it, so he gave it back.

Today we were so busy at work. I ran and ran all day selling stuff left and right. Sold a spa and I'm pretty sure that was worth about 75 dollar bonus for me so woo woo!